To strengthen our young growing team in Tokyo, we are looking for a talented Studio Photographer / Videographer to create decent looking product arrangements and short video clips for SNS (Instagram).
- Ability to create decent product photos with continuous lights and flash setups
- Handling of the studio equipment (Nikon Z 6/7, Broncolor Sirius and LED, etc)
- Creating and implementing a visual strategy for SNS (focus Instagram)
- Ensuring the strategy is in line with the store’s brand, products, and target market
- Finalizing designs in Adobe Create Suite
- Sourcing the product samples, creative materials, and accessories for arrangements.
- Researching lifestyle and design trends on SNS that will inform the visual merchandising strategy.
- Preferrable bachelor’s degree in photography, graphic design, visual communications, spatial design, or a related field.
- Proven track record as a Studio Photographer / Videographer / Visual Merchandiser.
- Comprehensive portfolio of relevant visual design work. Please include your portfolio with relevant and recent works.
- Experienced using Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of current visual trends and best practices for SNS.
- Knowledge in Confluence / Jira project management suite is a bonus but mandatory.
- Flexible working hours (DWS working contract)
- Bonus scheme
- Commuting allowance
- Fluent in Japanese and working proficiency in English
- Close to Shinjuku Station West Exit and Kita-sando / Sendagaya;
Please note: If you decide to apply for this position, you are requested to share a comprehensive portfolio of recent relevant visual design work.