As a 360° Project & Account Manager in our new Tokyo branch office, you are the glue that keeps projects, people, timings and costs together. Working cross functionally on the development, implementation and delivery of existing and new Digital Initiatives including E-Commerce, Social, Campaigns, Paid Media, Email, Localization, Print, OHH and more. This role will require a high-level understanding of the current e-commerce retail industry, technology system landscapes, project management processes, lean and agile delivery methodologies and experience in delivering projects on time, within budget while managing interdependencies and ongoing updates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the management working across Marketing, Creative, Product, UI/UX and Development partners to deliver high quality digital solutions
- Work with external Project Managers at the Product and Project level in support of the development of digital products across channels that drive brand experience, creative expression, and business results
- Work cross functionally on large tech initiatives in a fast-paced retail environment, projects will include mobile, digital, social and store technologies
- Partner with your teammates and Director on resourcing and team load balancing, strategic and new initiatives.
- Work closely with employees, contractors and vendor teams holding them accountable for delivery by clearly developing and communicating plans with interdependencies and deliver against the diverse portfolio
- Work with partners to develop and drive technology solutions including features and functionality improvements for our customers.
- Partner cross functionality to build on business case development
- Deliver programs for Desktop, Social, Email, Apps and Mobile Web experiences
- Work with Creative, Innovation, Solution Architects, Technology Delivery Managers, Technology Delivery Managers, Vendors and Developers, Studio and Advertising.
- Support the development of status reports, timelines, control project scope and economics, approve changes, manage and resolves issues, risks, and conflicts across all projects in your team.
- Serve as a single point of contact and the escalation point between cross functional teams and for your team
- Demonstrate our values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative
- Partner with client teams to develop clear briefs outlining business requirements and full user experience
- Work with global Teammates and your Director to navigate creative approvals with senior management, marketing partners and creative leads
- Overseeing the team's outputs and ensuring the quality of deliverables
- Understanding clients' requirements and presenting ideas, concepts and solutions to stakeholders
- Ideally you have been working in a digital agency or led a team of designers with similar tasks
- Fluent in Japanese (business level) and working proficiency in English
- BSc. (better MSc) in a relevant field (computer science, marketing, design)
- Knowledge of latest UI / screen design trends and willing to keep them updated
- Experience in leading small teams
- Profound knowledge of web or app development
- Ideally you have experience with Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Miro and the Adobe Creative Suite
- MS Office with advanced Excel skills on Mac or PC
- Experience with Jira / Confluence or similar
- We are looking forward receiving your written application in English including cover letter, salary expectations and your availability.