- are an exceptionally creative person
- have good language skills in Japanese and experience in working with Japanese clients and for the Japanese market
- have excellent language skills in spoken and written English
- have an university degree in design/graphics or similar
- are good at implementing projects from idea to print finalization
- have a comprehensive understanding of all media channels (print, interactive, motion)
- are proficient in all the usual software applications, esp. Adobe Creative Suite
- preferably with several years of industry experience
- have a thorough understanding of sports, adventure, lifestyle and imaging
- enjoy working in a team
- are interested in an in-house full-time job in Fuschl am See, AUT
And will ...
- be responsible for implementation of graphic design projects in different media channels for our Japanese clients
- develop diverse and high-quality graphic solutions from concept to finalization
- create complex print projects, such as product catalogues and packaging
- implement creative projects with the team
THE PERFECT MIX OF A GOOD WORK-LIFE-BALANCE
- a young, inspirational and international team
- create unique brand stories and exceed the needs of our clients
- enjoy our office with the beautiful lake Fuschl on the doorstep
- countless local sports activities like swimming, running or hiking
- free access to kayaks, stand up paddle boards, canoes and bikes
- a dynamic and positive working atmosphere
- free Monday morning pastries to kick off the week
- healthy snacks during the day: Zagler’s gourmet muesli, fresh fruits, Afro Coffee or Heissenberger teas
- exciting team events
- dogs are welcome
- a shared pursuit of “the next big thing"
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!