WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU...
- with excellent English and German skills
- friendly and communicative
- flexible, organized and able to work under pressure
- proactive and a good team player
- with experience in working in the fields of PR and Communications
- with excellent knowledge of adventure sports, lifestyle brands and imaging
WHAT WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
handling of and assisting with international media relations projects
keep in regular contact with media partners, follow up regarding existing projects
maintain and build up relationship with media partners
define media distribution lists and media mix
research of international special interest media for online and print
work out communication plans
work on media concepts and strategy
be responsible for all content across a variety of channels, project websites and social networks
provide on-site media relations event support
create media packages and media kits
monitor and report new trends in special interest media
The perfect mix of a good work-life-balance
• a young, inspirational and international team
• create unique brand stories and exceed the needs of our clients
• enjoy our office with the beautiful lake Fuschl on the doorstep
• countless local sports activities like swimming, running or hiking
• free access to kayaks, stand up paddle boards, canoes and bikes
• a dynamic and positive working atmosphere
• free Monday morning pastries to kick off the week
• healthy snacks during the day: Zagler’s gourmet muesli, fresh fruits, Afro Coffee or Heissenberger teas
• exciting team events
• dogs are welcome
• a shared pursuit of “the next big thing"
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!