- are an exceptionally creative spirit
- have experience in project leadership
- are fluent in spoken as well as written English and preferably German as well
- are a conceptual talent and good at implementing ideas
- with several years of experience in conceptual design and a deep understanding of user experience and usability
- have an university degree in design/graphics or similar
- are proficient in all the usual software applications, esp. Adobe Creative Suite
- enjoy working in a team
- are interested in an in-house full-time job in Fuschl am See, AUT
And will ...
- develop unique and high-quality international campaigns and visual concepts
- implement a variety of creative projects with the team
- present our design concepts to national and international clients
- coordinate and guide juniors and graphic designers in a future-orientated company
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!