WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU
- an exceptionally creative spirit
- a conceptual talent and good at implementing ideas
- with several years of experience in conceptual design and a deep understanding of user experience and usability
- with several years of industry experience as a designer for digital projects or as a art director online in an agency setting
- preferably with skills in HTML5 and CSS3 prototyping
- preferably with an university degree in design/graphics or similar
- proficient in all the usual software applications, esp. Adobe Creative Suite
- fluent in spoken as well as written English and preferably German as well
- enjoy working in a team as well as having experience in project leadership
WHAT WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
develop unique and high-quality online campaigns
develop websites (conception, design moods, art direction, implementation, drafting)
develop web and social concepts
develop apps (concept & design)
implement a variety of creative projects with the team
coordinate and manage juniors, screen designers and interns in a future-orientated company
present our design concepts to clients
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!