we are looking for you...
- an exceptionally creative spirit
- a conceptual talent and good at implementing ideas
- with several years of experience in conceptual design and a deep understanding of user experience and usability
- with several years of industry experience as a UX designer for digital projects, focused on eCommerce
- skills in HTML5 and CSS3 prototyping are a plus
- preferably with an university degree in design/graphics or similar
- proficient in all the usual software applications, esp. Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch
- fluent in spoken as well as written English and preferably German as well
- enjoy working in a team as well as having experience in project leadership
WHAT WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
- develop unique and high-quality online campaigns
- develop websites & eCommerce solutions: conception, design moods, drafting, prototyping, ...
- implement a variety of creative projects with the team
the perfect mix of a good work-life-balance
• a young, inspirational and international team
• create unique brand stories and exceed the needs of our clients
• enjoy our office with the beautiful lake Fuschl on the doorstep
• countless local sports activities like swimming, running or hiking
• free access to kayaks, stand up paddle boards, canoes and bikes
• a dynamic and positive working atmosphere
• free Monday morning pastries to kick off the week
• healthy snacks during the day: Zagler’s gourmet muesli, fresh fruits, Afro Coffee or Heissenberger teas
• exciting team events
• dogs are welcome
• a shared pursuit of “the next big thing"
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!