Building Better Brands
Integrity, focus, and excellence – our values not only define our work, they’re exactly what we look for in our team members.
zooom is not your average creative agency, we pride ourselves on being approachable and down to earth. We’re a young and dynamic team with more than 15 nationalities from all over the world. Together, we inspire and aspire to push the boundaries of each and every project we engage in.
- have several years of working experience in the fields of PR and communications (magazine or PR agency)
- are fluent in spoken and written English and German
- have excellent knowledge in all communication aspects (from TV to Social media)
- bring a lot of know-how in content creation from text, audio, to photo and video
- bring excellent knowledge in adventure sports, lifestyle and/or imaging
- have a drive to excite new media partners
- are willing to take on responsibility
- are used to work in event environments and situations
- have a friendly and professional attitude
- are interested in an in-house full-time job in Fuschl am See, AUT
And will ...
- handle international media relations projects, especially focusing on adventure events communication
- keep in constant contact with international magazines and media partners, follow up regarding existing projects
- maintain and build up our relationship with media partners
- write press releases, produce media packages and edit images
- define media distribution lists
- monitor and report new trends in special interest media
- be responsible for all content across a variety of channels, project websites and Social Media
- provide on-site media relations event support
- work on media concepts and strategies
- work out communication plans