WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
- is an exceptionally creative person
- has a talent for concepts
- has a university degree in design/graphics or similar
- is good at implementing projects from idea to print finalization
- has a comprehensive understanding of all media channels (print, interactive, motion - focus on print)
- is proficient in all the usual software applications, esp. Adobe Creative Suite
- has several years of industry experience
- has very good spoken and written English
- has a thorough understanding of sports, adventure, lifestyle and imaging
- enjoys working in a team
- is interested in an in-house full-time job
WHAT WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
- develop diverse and high-quality graphic solutions from concept to print finalization
- create complex print projects, such as product catalogues and packaging
- be responsible for implementation of worldwide campaigns in different media channels
- implement creative projects with the team
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!