WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU...
- have a friendly and professional attitude
- are fluent in spoken and written English and German
- enjoy working in a team
- are willing to take on responsibility
- have agency experience in working with international clients
- have a university degree in communication, business and/or management
- have experience with reviewing creative work
- have a keen interest for good design and can tell a good idea from a bad one
- bring excellent knowledge in sports, lifestyle and/or imaging
- have knowledge in print and web solutions as well as social media
- want to be part of our permanent staff
WHAT WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
- handle and lead client projects
- coordinate communication between clients and the internal team
- oversee strategy development for international clients
- work together with the creative teams to build one-of-a-kind campaigns
- prepare and lead client meetings and workshops
- take responsibility for budgeting, monitoring and invoicing
- motivate and support the project teams
- organize print productions, video and photo shoots
THE PERFECT MIX OF A GOOD WORK-LIFE-BALANCE
• a young, inspirational and international team
• create unique brand stories and exceed the needs of our clients
• enjoy our office with the beautiful lake Fuschl on the doorstep
• countless local sports activities like swimming, running or hiking
• free access to kayaks, stand up paddle boards, canoes and bikes
• a dynamic and positive working atmosphere
• free Monday morning pastries to kick off the week
• healthy snacks during the day: Zagler’s gourmet muesli, fresh fruits, Afro Coffee or Heissenberger teas
• exciting team events
• dogs are welcome
• a shared pursuit of “the next big thing"
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!