We are looking for you...
- an exceptionally creative spirit and conceptual talent
- preferably with a university degree in design/graphics or similar
- good at implementing projects from concept to finalization
- incorporates a holistic approach towards all media channels (print, interactive, motion)
- proficient in all the usual software applications, esp. Adobe Creative Suite
- with several years of industry experience
- fluent in spoken and written English
- with a good understanding of adventure sports, lifestyle and imaging
- who enjoys working in a team and is able to give good guidance to a team
- interested in an in-house full-time job in Fuschl am See
What will you be working on?
- develop unique and high-quality graphic solutions from concept to print and screen finalization
- be responsible for the graphic conception and implementation of worldwide campaigns in different media channels
- implement a variety of creative projects with the team
- supervise photo and video production
The perfect mix of a good work-life-balance
- a young, inspirational and international team
- create unique brand stories and exceed the needs of our clients
- enjoy our office with the beautiful lake Fuschl on the doorstep
- countless local sports activities like swimming, running or hiking
- free access to kayaks, stand up paddle boards, canoes and bikes
- a dynamic and positive working atmosphere
- free Monday morning pastries to kick off the week
- healthy snacks during the day: Zagler’s gourmet muesli, fresh fruits, Afro Coffee or Heissenberger teas
- exciting team events
- dogs are welcome
- a shared pursuit of “the next big thing”
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!