Building Better Brands
Integrity, focus, and excellence – our values not only define our work, they’re exactly what we look for in our team members.
zooom is not your average creative agency, we pride ourselves on being approachable and down to earth. We’re a young and dynamic team with more than 15 nationalities from all over the world. Together, we inspire and aspire to push the boundaries of each and every project we engage in.
- are an exceptional creative spirit
- implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and copywriting skills
- have knowledge in developing 360° marketing campaigns
- have several years of agency experience in working with national and international clients
- are fluent in German in both writing and speaking, and you have excellent English language skills
- have the ability to convert ideas into creative texts for all sorts of media channels (print, web, social networks, blogs, …)
- have a thorough understanding of sports, adventure, lifestyle and imaging
- are results-driven and embrace challenges
- are a team player on all levels of professional interaction
And will ...
- be a German and English wordsmith of zooom productions
- create campaign ideas, concepts, claims and stories
- write press releases, news, feature articles, interviews, presentations, etc.
- proactively edit and develop text ideas for clients and projects across all media channels (print, web, social networks, blogs, …)
- proofread German and English text
- translate between German and English
Join us for several months as part of your studies and learn on the job working in one of the teams. It could be in design, events or communications. It’s a great chance to gain valuable experience.
Your first step on the career ladder! This is the entry position for graduates looking to get started. You’ll be working on big projects right from the start and learning fast as you progress.
This is where the magic happens. You could be an account manager, graphic designer, videographer. You already have some experience and now you’re working directly with our global sports, lifestyle and photography clients.
You’re a great motivator and thrive on taking the lead, driving projects through from concept to completion, giving direction and sharing knowledge, while developing your own experience.
Now is the time to help shape creative and strategic vision, for example as Art Director, Head of Communications or Content Creation. You’re already an experienced leader, full of ideas and ready to take on full responsibility.
The most senior leadership role – you’ll be working directly with the CEO, leading and managing a department and working on budgets, planning, strategy development, business opportunities and human resources.