Building Better Brands
Integrity, focus, and excellence – our values not only define our work, they’re exactly what we look for in our team members.
zooom is not your average creative agency, we pride ourselves on being approachable and down to earth. We’re a young and dynamic team with more than 15 nationalities from all over the world. Together, we inspire and aspire to push the boundaries of each and every project we engage in.
- have a sense for design and animation as well as an understanding of user journeys and usability
- have experience in the area of content providing and communications
- are proficient in the following software applications: Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Media Encoder
- have experience in working with CMS, e-commerce or SAAS platforms
- are fluent in spoken and written English and German
- are flexible, organized and a multi-task talent
- are willing to take on responsibility, able to set priorities, used to keep track of timings and meet deadlines
- are result-driven, proficient and bring in your own creative ideas
- have a friendly and professional attitude and enjoy working in a team
- are interested in an in-house full-time job in Fuschl am See, AUT
And will ...
- be responsible for maintaining, managing and updating online channels (social, websites, blogs and eCommerce) according to given communication plans
- proactively generate content ideas for clients and projects across all our online channels
Join us for several months as part of your studies and learn on the job working in one of the teams. It could be in design, events or communications. It’s a great chance to gain valuable experience.
Your first step on the career ladder! This is the entry position for graduates looking to get started. You’ll be working on big projects right from the start and learning fast as you progress.
This is where the magic happens. You could be an account manager, graphic designer, videographer. You already have some experience and now you’re working directly with our global sports, lifestyle and photography clients.
You’re a great motivator and thrive on taking the lead, driving projects through from concept to completion, giving direction and sharing knowledge, while developing your own experience.
Now is the time to help shape creative and strategic vision, for example as Art Director, Head of Communications or Content Creation. You’re already an experienced leader, full of ideas and ready to take on full responsibility.
The most senior leadership role – you’ll be working directly with the CEO, leading and managing a department and working on budgets, planning, strategy development, business opportunities and human resources.