Building Better Brands
Integrity, focus, and excellence – our values not only define our work, they’re exactly what we look for in our team members.
zooom is not your average creative agency, we pride ourselves on being approachable and down to earth. We’re a young and dynamic team with more than 15 nationalities from all over the world. Together, we inspire and aspire to push the boundaries of each and every project we engage in.
- are an exceptional creative spirit
- are a conceptual thinker who loves to create unique campaigns for our national and international clients
- have excellent writing skills in German as well as in English
- are results-driven and proficient in writing for all sorts of media channels (print, web, social networks, blogs, …)
- are experienced in writing for a lifestyle target audience
- have basic experience in media relations, content production and working with a creative team
- are a self-starter with the ability to thrive under pressure
- have a good understanding of sports, lifestyle and imaging
- are a team player
And will ...
- be a German and English wordsmith of zooom productions
- proactively edit and develop text ideas for clients/projects across all media channels (print, web, social networks, blogs, …)
- write press releases, feature articles, interviews, claims, presentations, etc.
- work on campaign ideas and creative concepts for clients from all over the world
- be in close exchange with a whole bunch of art directors, graphic designers, photographers, videographers and event organizers
- proofread German and English text
- translate between German and English
Join us for several months as part of your studies and learn on the job working in one of the teams. It could be in design, events or communications. It’s a great chance to gain valuable experience.
Your first step on the career ladder! This is the entry position for graduates looking to get started. You’ll be working on big projects right from the start and learning fast as you progress.
This is where the magic happens. You could be an account manager, graphic designer, videographer. You already have some experience and now you’re working directly with our global sports, lifestyle and photography clients.
You’re a great motivator and thrive on taking the lead, driving projects through from concept to completion, giving direction and sharing knowledge, while developing your own experience.
Now is the time to help shape creative and strategic vision, for example as Art Director, Head of Communications or Content Creation. You’re already an experienced leader, full of ideas and ready to take on full responsibility.
The most senior leadership role – you’ll be working directly with the CEO, leading and managing a department and working on budgets, planning, strategy development, business opportunities and human resources.