- are an exceptional creative spirit
- are a conceptual thinker who loves to create unique campaigns for our national and international clients
- have excellent writing skills in German as well as in English
- are results-driven and proficient in writing for all sorts of media channels (print, web, social networks, blogs, …)
- are experienced in writing for a lifestyle target audience
- have basic experience in media relations, content production and working with a creative team
- are a self-starter with the ability to thrive under pressure
- have a good understanding of sports, lifestyle and imaging
- are a team player
- are interested in an in-house full-time job in Fuschl am See, AUT
And will ...
- be a German and English wordsmith of zooom productions
- work on campaign ideas and creative concepts for clients from all over the world
- be in close exchange with a whole bunch of art directors, graphic designers, photographers, videographers and event organizers
- proactively edit and develop text ideas for clients/projects across all media channels (print, web, social networks, blogs, …)
- write press releases, feature articles, interviews, claims, presentations, etc.
- proofread German and English text
- translate between German and English
THE PERFECT MIX OF A GOOD WORK-LIFE-BALANCE
- a young, inspirational and international team
- create unique brand stories and exceed the needs of our clients
- enjoy our office with the beautiful Fuschl Lake, right on the doorstep
- countless local sports activities like swimming, running or hiking
- free access to kayaks, stand up paddle boards, canoes and bikes
- a dynamic and positive working atmosphere
- free Monday morning pastries to kick-off the week
- healthy snacks during the day: Zagler’s gourmet muesli, fresh fruits, Afro Coffee or Heissenberger teas
- exciting team events
- dogs are welcome
- a shared pursuit of “the next big thing”
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!