- are a results-driven team player with a natural problem-solving ability
- have good communication skills and are open to discuss solutions with other members of the team
- have knowledge about agile software development (Kanban/Scrum)
- have knowledge in using Version Control Software (Git, Mercurial, SVN)
- have experience with integrating 3rd party services and APIs into existing software
- have object-oriented PHP
- have REST API creation
- have knowledge about continuous integration systems (Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- are a self-starter with the ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment
- are fluent in spoken as well as written English and German
- and have a passion for the latest web technologies
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS WOULD ALSO BE AN ADVANTAGE …
- knowledge of PHP Frameworks (Zend, Laravel, Symfony)
- familiarity with a modern CMS (WordPress, Drupal, TYPO3)
- experience maintaining legacy PHP codes
AND WILL ...
- develop websites as well as complex special solutions
- be responsible for implementing a variety of creative projects with a great and creative team
- explore new web technologies to stay ahead of the competition
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!