Building Better Brands
Integrity, focus, and excellence – our values not only define our work, they’re exactly what we look for in our team members.
zooom is not your average creative agency, we pride ourselves on being approachable and down to earth. We’re a young and dynamic team with more than 15 nationalities from all over the world. Together, we inspire and aspire to push the boundaries of each and every project we engage in.
- are an exceptionally creative spirit
- have a profound education in design/graphics or similar
- are experienced in in motion graphic design
- are able to combine the skillsets of graphic design, motion design and video editing to create captivating digital assets
- are proficient in all the usual software applications (esp. Adobe CC Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- have good language skills in spoken and written English and German
- have a comprehensive understanding of all media channels (print, interactive, motion)
- are keen on sports, lifestyle, and imaging
- have very good communication and social skills
- have a friendly and professional attitude
- are a self-motivated individual with ability to work independently as well as in teams
AND WILL ...
- be responsible for implementation of graphic design projects in different media channels with the team
- collaborate with a team of designers, art directors, producers and project managers and develop diverse graphic solutions from concept to finalization
Join us for several months as part of your studies and learn on the job working in one of the teams. It could be in design, events or communications. It’s a great chance to gain valuable experience.
Your first step on the career ladder! This is the entry position for graduates looking to get started. You’ll be working on big projects right from the start and learning fast as you progress.
This is where the magic happens. You could be an account manager, graphic designer, videographer. You already have some experience and now you’re working directly with our global sports, lifestyle and photography clients.
You’re a great motivator and thrive on taking the lead, driving projects through from concept to completion, giving direction and sharing knowledge, while developing your own experience.
Now is the time to help shape creative and strategic vision, for example as Art Director, Head of Communications or Content Creation. You’re already an experienced leader, full of ideas and ready to take on full responsibility.
The most senior leadership role – you’ll be working directly with the CEO, leading and managing a department and working on budgets, planning, strategy development, business opportunities and human resources.