Building Better Brands
Integrity, focus, and excellence – our values not only define our work, they’re exactly what we look for in our team members.
zooom is not your average creative agency, we pride ourselves on being approachable and down to earth. We’re a young and dynamic team with more than 15 nationalities from all over the world. Together, we inspire and aspire to push the boundaries of each and every project we engage in.
- will support our head of Information and Communication Technology team
- are comfortable in spoken and written English and German
- are precise (e.g.: archiving and migration tasks, ...)
- are flexible and organized
- have a communicative and resilient personality
- have a friendly and professional attitude and enjoy working in a team
- are understanding to the problems of your colleagues
- are result-driven, proficient and bring in your own creative ideas
- bring some experience with mac OS, iOS, Windows and Android operating systems and with network technologies
- want to learn to administer:
- operating systems as mentioned above (client computers are from Apple)
- embedded operating systems like: NAS, switches, WLAN, firewall, telephone system/switchboard
- software and software services. E.g.: Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Adobe Creative Cloud
And will ...
Depending on your skills and experience you will support our IT department with some of the following tasks:
- take care of the trouble-free operation of all ICT infrastructure together with the colleagues
- setup new hardware
- 1st and 2nd level support on the phone or at the colleague’s desk
- archive data sets
- research for new or alternative products and services
- monitor and control server and network components, backup tasks and possibly solve the issues
- handle correspondence with suppliers and ICT departments of our clients and partners
- carry out tasks in connection with the GDPR (general data protection regulation)
- update our internal documentation
The workplace will be in Fuschl am See. After the probationary period, it is possible to work partially on a remote workplace (Homeoffice) in consultation with the ICT team.
Join us for several months as part of your studies and learn on the job working in one of the teams. It could be in design, events or communications. It’s a great chance to gain valuable experience.
Your first step on the career ladder! This is the entry position for graduates looking to get started. You’ll be working on big projects right from the start and learning fast as you progress.
This is where the magic happens. You could be an account manager, graphic designer, videographer. You already have some experience and now you’re working directly with our global sports, lifestyle and photography clients.
You’re a great motivator and thrive on taking the lead, driving projects through from concept to completion, giving direction and sharing knowledge, while developing your own experience.
Now is the time to help shape creative and strategic vision, for example as Art Director, Head of Communications or Content Creation. You’re already an experienced leader, full of ideas and ready to take on full responsibility.
The most senior leadership role – you’ll be working directly with the CEO, leading and managing a department and working on budgets, planning, strategy development, business opportunities and human resources.