Building Better Brands
Integrity, focus, and excellence – our values not only define our work, they’re exactly what we look for in our team members.
zooom is not your average creative agency, we pride ourselves on being approachable and down to earth. We’re a young and dynamic team with more than 15 nationalities from all over the world. Together, we inspire and aspire to push the boundaries of each and every project we engage in.
We are always looking for people with innovative thinking, different skills and interests who would like to complete a compulsory internship with us. zooom offers you the right environment and the support you need to develop your potential.The purpose of this internship is to complement your education, to put into practice what you have learned during your studies or to give you first impressions and experiences for your future career.
- have good graphic design skills
- have good knowledge of typical design tools (InDesign and Photoshop)
- are a creative spirit with many ideas and vision
- have good English and German skills
- are interested in sports, youth culture and imaging
- have very good communication and social skills
- have a friendly and professional attitude
- are a hands on, self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- are looking for a mandatory internship by school or university (min. 4-6 months)
And will ...
- support our creative team in various tasks and projects
Join us for several months as part of your studies and learn on the job working in one of the teams. It could be in design, events or communications. It’s a great chance to gain valuable experience.
Your first step on the career ladder! This is the entry position for graduates looking to get started. You’ll be working on big projects right from the start and learning fast as you progress.
This is where the magic happens. You could be an account manager, graphic designer, videographer. You already have some experience and now you’re working directly with our global sports, lifestyle and photography clients.
You’re a great motivator and thrive on taking the lead, driving projects through from concept to completion, giving direction and sharing knowledge, while developing your own experience.
Now is the time to help shape creative and strategic vision, for example as Art Director, Head of Communications or Content Creation. You’re already an experienced leader, full of ideas and ready to take on full responsibility.
The most senior leadership role – you’ll be working directly with the CEO, leading and managing a department and working on budgets, planning, strategy development, business opportunities and human resources.