Building Better Brands
Integrity, focus, and excellence – our values not only define our work, they’re exactly what we look for in our team members.
zooom is not your average creative agency, we pride ourselves on being approachable and down to earth. We’re a young and dynamic team with more than 15 nationalities from all over the world. Together, we inspire and aspire to push the boundaries of each and every project we engage in.
As a 360° Project & Account Manager in our new Tokyo branch office, you are the glue that keeps projects, people, timings and costs together. Working cross functionally on the development, implementation and delivery of existing and new Digital Initiatives including E-Commerce, Social, Campaigns, Paid Media, Email, Localization, Print, OHH and more. This role will require a high-level understanding of the current e-commerce retail industry, technology system landscapes, project management processes, lean and agile delivery methodologies and experience in delivering projects on time, within budget while managing interdependencies and ongoing updates.
- Negotiable, please include your salary expectations.
- Based on ability, experience, and prior treatment, we will decide in accordance with internal regulations.
- Support the management working across Marketing, Creative, Product, UI/UX and Development partners to deliver high quality digital solutions
- Work with external Project Managers at the Product and Project level in support of the development of digital products across channels that drive brand experience, creative expression, and business results
- Work cross functionally on large tech initiatives in a fast-paced retail environment, projects will include mobile, digital, social and store technologies
- Partner with your teammates and Director on resourcing and team load balancing, strategic and new initiatives.
- Work closely with employees, contractors and vendor teams holding them accountable for delivery by clearly developing and communicating plans with interdependencies and deliver against the diverse portfolio
- Work with partners to develop and drive technology solutions including features and functionality improvements for our customers.
- Partner cross functionality to build on business case development
- Deliver programs for Desktop, Social, Email, Apps and Mobile Web experiences
- Work with Creative, Innovation, Solution Architects, Technology Delivery Managers, Technology Delivery Managers, Vendors and Developers, Studio and Advertising.
- Support the development of status reports, timelines, control project scope and economics, approve changes, manage and resolves issues, risks, and conflicts across all projects in your team.
- Serve as a single point of contact and the escalation point between cross functional teams and for your team
- Demonstrate our values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative
- Partner with client teams to develop clear briefs outlining business requirements and full user experience
- Work with global Teammates and your Director to navigate creative approvals with senior management, marketing partners and creative leads
- Overseeing the team's outputs and ensuring the quality of deliverables
- Understanding clients' requirements and presenting ideas, concepts and solutions to stakeholders
- Ideally you have been working in a digital agency or led a team of designers with similar tasks
- Fluent in Japanese (business level) and working proficiency in English
- BSc. (better MSc) in a relevant field (computer science, marketing, design)
- Knowledge of latest UI / screen design trends and willing to keep them updated
- Experience in leading small teams
- Profound knowledge of web or app development
- Ideally you have experience with Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Miro and the Adobe Creative Suite
- MS Office with advanced Excel skills on Mac or PC
- Experience with Jira / Confluence or similar
- We are looking forward receiving your written application in English including cover letter, salary expectations and your availability.
- Proficiency in business level Japanese (BJT J1 or BJT J1+ or native) and working proficiency in English (written and verbal), min. TOEIC 850
- This position will require your attendance in our office, hybrid models are negotiable
- Some business travels can be required in the future
Join us for several months as part of your studies and learn on the job working in one of the teams. It could be in design, events or communications. It’s a great chance to gain valuable experience.
Your first step on the career ladder! This is the entry position for graduates looking to get started. You’ll be working on big projects right from the start and learning fast as you progress.
This is where the magic happens. You could be an account manager, graphic designer, videographer. You already have some experience and now you’re working directly with our global sports, lifestyle and photography clients.
You’re a great motivator and thrive on taking the lead, driving projects through from concept to completion, giving direction and sharing knowledge, while developing your own experience.
Now is the time to help shape creative and strategic vision, for example as Art Director, Head of Communications or Content Creation. You’re already an experienced leader, full of ideas and ready to take on full responsibility.
The most senior leadership role – you’ll be working directly with the CEO, leading and managing a department and working on budgets, planning, strategy development, business opportunities and human resources.