WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU
- is friendly, proactive and organized
- is structured and accurate
- with a completed economic education
- high interest in photography
- good knowledge about modern communication channels
- versatile and knowledgeable in various software (Microsoft Word, XLS, ideally also Adobe Creative Suite)
- excellent English and German skills
- enjoys working in an international environment
- interested in a full-time job
- has a hands on attitude
WHAT WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
- organizing product development and production
- managing production orders with our suppliers
- execution of orders from our costumers (B2B, B2C)
- supervising the onsite stock
- manage and supervise shipping (B2B, B2C)
- develop communication assets with the creative team
- align with marketing on product launches and campaigns
- responsible for the content of the online store
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!