We are looking for you...
- fluent in both German and English
- sales, consulting and presentation of our products to existing suppliers
- active, continuous development of new client relationships
- preparation and implementation of sales plans
- supporting customers in sales planning
- several years of sales experience
- ideally, knowledge of customers structure in Austrian commerce
- strong passion and understanding of photography
- negotiation skills and self-confidence
- winning personality with eagerness and a hands-on mentality
- with team spirit and joy of interacting with people
What will you be working on?
- responsible for revenue growth
- strategic development and maintenance of client relationships including regular customer visits
- planning and control of sales support measures such as marketing campaigns and promotions for customers
- ongoing analysis of sales figures
- evaluation of potential customers
- continuous observation of market and competitors
the perfect mix of a good work-life-balance
• a young, inspirational and international team
• create unique brand stories and exceed the needs of our clients
• enjoy our office with the beautiful lake Fuschl on the doorstep
• countless local sports activities like swimming, running or hiking
• free access to kayaks, stand up paddle boards, canoes and bikes
• a dynamic and positive working atmosphere
• free Monday morning pastries to kick off the week
• healthy snacks during the day: Zagler’s gourmet muesli, fresh fruits, Afro Coffee or Heissenberger teas
• exciting team events
• dogs are welcome
• a shared pursuit of “the next big thing"
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!