Building Better Brands
Integrity, focus, and excellence – our values not only define our work, they’re exactly what we look for in our team members.
zooom is not your average creative agency, we pride ourselves on being approachable and down to earth. We’re a young and dynamic team with more than 15 nationalities from all over the world. Together, we inspire and aspire to push the boundaries of each and every project we engage in.
- have several years of working experience in the fields of PR and communications
- are fluent in spoken and written English and German
- have excellent knowledge in all communication aspects (from social media to TV)
- bring a lot of know-how in content creation from text, audio, to photo and video
- bring great knowledge in adventure sports, lifestyle and/or imaging
- have a drive to excite new media partners
- are willing to take on responsibility
- are used to work in event environments
- have a friendly and professional attitude
And will ...
- develop and lead media content strategies, concepts and communication plans
- handle international media relations projects, especially focusing on adventure events communication
- keep in constant contact with international magazines and media partners, follow up regarding existing projects
- maintain and build up our relationship with media partners
- write press releases, produce media packages and edit images
- define media distribution lists
- monitor and report new trends in special interest media
- be responsible for all content across a variety of channels, project websites and social media
- provide on-site media relations event support
Join us for several months as part of your studies and learn on the job working in one of the teams. It could be in design, events or communications. It’s a great chance to gain valuable experience.
Your first step on the career ladder! This is the entry position for graduates looking to get started. You’ll be working on big projects right from the start and learning fast as you progress.
This is where the magic happens. You could be an account manager, graphic designer, videographer. You already have some experience and now you’re working directly with our global sports, lifestyle and photography clients.
You’re a great motivator and thrive on taking the lead, driving projects through from concept to completion, giving direction and sharing knowledge, while developing your own experience.
Now is the time to help shape creative and strategic vision, for example as Art Director, Head of Communications or Content Creation. You’re already an experienced leader, full of ideas and ready to take on full responsibility.
The most senior leadership role – you’ll be working directly with the CEO, leading and managing a department and working on budgets, planning, strategy development, business opportunities and human resources.