we are looking for you...
• with at least 5 years of industry experience
• who loves to create excellent user experiences and cool animations are your passion
• finds and follows the latest trends regarding frontend development
• a communicative person who wants to share his knowledge with the team
• with working knowledge of client side integration with REST/JSON web services
• experienced with Sass frameworks like Bootstrap and Compass
• familiar with frontend development methodologies like BEM, OOCSS
• familiar with scripted build systems like Grunt/Gulp as well Frontend Web Package management tools such as Bower & Yeoman
• with experience using source control systems, preferably Git (Gitlab/Github), branching strategies for collaborative development (Git Flow, merge requests etc), and Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins, Travis CI, etc.)
• with proficient understanding of webpage performance optimization (Pagespeed or YSlow)
• with a good understanding of SEO/SEM principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
• with working knowledge of CMS frameworks
• with an extra advantage if you have experience with client side Test Driven Development (Qunit.js, Selenium & Phantom.js)
What will you be working on?
• responsible for the frontend of our web projects as well as web applications
• develop websites as well as complex special solutions
• coordinate and manage juniors and interns in a future-orientated company
• implement a variety of creative projects with the team
• explore new web technologies to stay ahead of the competition
• work together with the team to define new company standards
THE PERFECT MIX OF A GOOD WORK-LIFE-BALANCE
• enjoy our office with the beautiful lake Fuschl on the doorstep
• countless local sports activities like swimming, running or hiking
• free access to kayaks, stand up paddle boards, canoes and bikes
• a dynamic and positive working atmosphere
• free Monday morning pastries to kick off the week
• healthy snacks during the day: Zagler’s gourmet muesli, fresh fruits, Afro Coffee or Heissenberger teas
• exciting team events
• dogs are welcome
• a shared pursuit of “the next big thing"
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!