Building Better Brands
Integrity, focus, and excellence – our values not only define our work, they’re exactly what we look for in our team members.
zooom is not your average creative agency, we pride ourselves on being approachable and down to earth. We’re a young and dynamic team with more than 15 nationalities from all over the world. Together, we inspire and aspire to push the boundaries of each and every project we engage in.
- are an exceptional creative person
- have an university degree in design/graphics or similar and several years of industry experience
- are good at implementing projects from idea to print finalization
- have a talent in concepts
- have a comprehensive understanding of all media channels (print, interactive, motion - focus on print)
- are proficient in all the usual software applications, esp. Adobe Creative Suite
- are fluent in spoken as well as written English and preferably German as well (this is not essential, though)
- are result-driven, proficient and bring in your own creative ideas
- have a thorough understanding of sports, lifestyle and imaging
- have a friendly and professional attitude and enjoy working in a team
- are a self-motivated individual with ability to work independently as well as in team
And will ...
- be responsible for implementation of graphic design projects in different media channels with the team
- develop various graphic solutions from concept to finalization
- create corporate identities for national and international clients
Join us for several months as part of your studies and learn on the job working in one of the teams. It could be in design, events or communications. It’s a great chance to gain valuable experience.
Your first step on the career ladder! This is the entry position for graduates looking to get started. You’ll be working on big projects right from the start and learning fast as you progress.
This is where the magic happens. You could be an account manager, graphic designer, videographer. You already have some experience and now you’re working directly with our global sports, lifestyle and photography clients.
You’re a great motivator and thrive on taking the lead, driving projects through from concept to completion, giving direction and sharing knowledge, while developing your own experience.
Now is the time to help shape creative and strategic vision, for example as Art Director, Head of Communications or Content Creation. You’re already an experienced leader, full of ideas and ready to take on full responsibility.
The most senior leadership role – you’ll be working directly with the CEO, leading and managing a department and working on budgets, planning, strategy development, business opportunities and human resources.