Building Better Brands
Integrity, focus, and excellence – our values not only define our work, they’re exactly what we look for in our team members.
zooom is not your average creative agency, we pride ourselves on being approachable and down to earth. We’re a young and dynamic team with more than 15 nationalities from all over the world. Together, we inspire and aspire to push the boundaries of each and every project we engage in.
- have knowledge in developing and implementing 360° marketing campaigns in a outdoor sports, photo and lifestyle environment
- have several years of agency experience in working with national and international clients
- have good people liaison and project management skills
- have the ability to translate market research into business strategies
- have excellent German and English skills - other languages are beneficial
- are willing to take on responsibility
- have a university degree in communication, business and/or management
- have experience with reviewing creative work
- have knowledge in print and web solutions as well as social media
- have a friendly and professional attitude
- are a team player, creative, excellent communicator, open-minded, resourceful, innovative and self-motivated with a can-do attitude and focused on delivering results
And will ...
- handle and lead client projects
- develop and organize campaigns including photo shoots, video production, social media content, etc. together with your team
- create storytelling concepts for online and offline channels
- coordinate communication between clients and the internal team
- oversee strategy development
- take on responsibility for budgeting, monitoring and invoicing
- proactively motivate and support the project teams
Join us for several months as part of your studies and learn on the job working in one of the teams. It could be in design, events or communications. It’s a great chance to gain valuable experience.
Your first step on the career ladder! This is the entry position for graduates looking to get started. You’ll be working on big projects right from the start and learning fast as you progress.
This is where the magic happens. You could be an account manager, graphic designer, videographer. You already have some experience and now you’re working directly with our global sports, lifestyle and photography clients.
You’re a great motivator and thrive on taking the lead, driving projects through from concept to completion, giving direction and sharing knowledge, while developing your own experience.
Now is the time to help shape creative and strategic vision, for example as Art Director, Head of Communications or Content Creation. You’re already an experienced leader, full of ideas and ready to take on full responsibility.
The most senior leadership role – you’ll be working directly with the CEO, leading and managing a department and working on budgets, planning, strategy development, business opportunities and human resources.