Building Better Brands
Integrity, focus, and excellence – our values not only define our work, they’re exactly what we look for in our team members.
zooom is not your average creative agency, we pride ourselves on being approachable and down to earth. We’re a young and dynamic team with more than 15 nationalities from all over the world. Together, we inspire and aspire to push the boundaries of each and every project we engage in.
- have excellent written and spoken English and German skills
- have Japanese language skills (this is not essential, though)
- have a university degree in communication, business and/or management or similar
- have agency experience in working with international and Japanese clients
- have excellent knowledge in all communicational aspects from web to print, all the way to social media
- have a friendly and professional attitude
- are willing to take on responsibility
- are results-driven, proficient and enjoy working with a creative team
- have a good understanding of sports, lifestyle and imaging
- are a self-starter with the ability to thrive under pressure
- are a team player
And will ...
- handle and lead client projects, mainly of our Japanese clients
- coordinate communication between clients and the internal team
- prepare and lead client meetings and workshops
- develop customized concepts and presentations for international campaigns together with our team
- oversee strategy development
- organize video and photo shoots
- take on responsibility for budgeting, monitoring and invoicing
- proactively motivate and support the project teams
Join us for several months as part of your studies and learn on the job working in one of the teams. It could be in design, events or communications. It’s a great chance to gain valuable experience.
Your first step on the career ladder! This is the entry position for graduates looking to get started. You’ll be working on big projects right from the start and learning fast as you progress.
This is where the magic happens. You could be an account manager, graphic designer, videographer. You already have some experience and now you’re working directly with our global sports, lifestyle and photography clients.
You’re a great motivator and thrive on taking the lead, driving projects through from concept to completion, giving direction and sharing knowledge, while developing your own experience.
Now is the time to help shape creative and strategic vision, for example as Art Director, Head of Communications or Content Creation. You’re already an experienced leader, full of ideas and ready to take on full responsibility.
The most senior leadership role – you’ll be working directly with the CEO, leading and managing a department and working on budgets, planning, strategy development, business opportunities and human resources.