Building Better Brands
Integrity, focus, and excellence – our values not only define our work, they’re exactly what we look for in our team members.
zooom is not your average creative agency, we pride ourselves on being approachable and down to earth. We’re a young and dynamic team with more than 15 nationalities from all over the world. Together, we inspire and aspire to push the boundaries of each and every project we engage in.
• have several years of experience in a client facing role at an agency with managing Social Media channels for high profile brands
• have online marketing-specific experience
• have excellent German and English skills - other languages are beneficial
• have leadership experience and enjoy working in a team
• are a digital Native with planning and project management skills
• have knowledge of SEM (SEO optimization is a plus)
• have a passion for anything digital
• are results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge of monitoring and metrics
• have strong analytic abilities
• have experience in working with a creative team to suggest, design and optimize new creative
• solutions in line with business objectives
• have the ability to multi-task and to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment
• have an excellent knowledge of youth culture and lifestyle, as well as adventure sports and imaging
And will ...
• be the Chuck Norris of Social Media
• as a creative mind, it is easy to write content for various channels
• proactively generate content ideas for clients/projects like Red Bull X-Alps, Red Bull Illume and many more across all Social Media channels
• define the right Social Media channel mix for clients and projects
• run Social Media campaigns and work with influencers
• be responsible for monitoring all Social Network channels and responding to comments
• be responsible for posting through all Social Network channels according to communication plans
• be responsible for managing and updating all Social Network channels according to the communication plan for all clients (general info, design updates, legal updates, image and video galleries, copyright notices, apps, etc.)
• monitor and report new trends
• be responsible for the promotion and activation of different activities and projects via Social Media
• compiling text, images, and video materials into posts.
Join us for several months as part of your studies and learn on the job working in one of the teams. It could be in design, events or communications. It’s a great chance to gain valuable experience.
Your first step on the career ladder! This is the entry position for graduates looking to get started. You’ll be working on big projects right from the start and learning fast as you progress.
This is where the magic happens. You could be an account manager, graphic designer, videographer. You already have some experience and now you’re working directly with our global sports, lifestyle and photography clients.
You’re a great motivator and thrive on taking the lead, driving projects through from concept to completion, giving direction and sharing knowledge, while developing your own experience.
Now is the time to help shape creative and strategic vision, for example as Art Director, Head of Communications or Content Creation. You’re already an experienced leader, full of ideas and ready to take on full responsibility.
The most senior leadership role – you’ll be working directly with the CEO, leading and managing a department and working on budgets, planning, strategy development, business opportunities and human resources.