Building Better Brands
Integrity, focus, and excellence – our values not only define our work, they’re exactly what we look for in our team members.
zooom is not your average creative agency, we pride ourselves on being approachable and down to earth. We’re a young and dynamic team with more than 15 nationalities from all over the world. Together, we inspire and aspire to push the boundaries of each and every project we engage in.
- are an exceptionally creative spirit
- are always up to date with the latest photo & video trends, social media and the ever-changing digital landscape
- have basic knowledge of file formats, as well as recent photo- and video standards
- are a self-motivated individual with ability to work independently, as well as in teams
- like to learn new programs and push boundaries
- are interested in sports, youth culture and imaging
- have very good communication and social skills
- have a friendly and professional attitude
- have good language skills in spoken and written English and German
- are looking for a mandatory internship by school or university (min. 4 – 6 months)
And will ...
- support our Content & Creation team from concept to finalization in various tasks and projects
- support the running of our international YouTube Channel & community in the field of video and photography
Join us for several months as part of your studies and learn on the job working in one of the teams. It could be in design, events or communications. It’s a great chance to gain valuable experience.
Your first step on the career ladder! This is the entry position for graduates looking to get started. You’ll be working on big projects right from the start and learning fast as you progress.
This is where the magic happens. You could be an account manager, graphic designer, videographer. You already have some experience and now you’re working directly with our global sports, lifestyle and photography clients.
You’re a great motivator and thrive on taking the lead, driving projects through from concept to completion, giving direction and sharing knowledge, while developing your own experience.
Now is the time to help shape creative and strategic vision, for example as Art Director, Head of Communications or Content Creation. You’re already an experienced leader, full of ideas and ready to take on full responsibility.
The most senior leadership role – you’ll be working directly with the CEO, leading and managing a department and working on budgets, planning, strategy development, business opportunities and human resources.